The perfect combination of spices cooked through fresh grass-fed beef with loads of fresh salad and a touch of lime. A spicy, but fresh salad to keep you warm on a cold day, or cool you down on a hot day – prepare it to suit you.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 100g grass-fed beef mince
- ½ can organic red kidney beans
- 1 tsp beef bone broth (or beef stock cube)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Pinch salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup mixed spinach
- ¼ cup capsicum, diced
- ¼ cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ avocado, diced
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbl kimchi (optional)
- Juice of ½ lime
- Tbl coconut yogurt to serve
- Add olive oil, garlic and onion into pan and brown until the onion is soft, then add the mince and brown for 2 minutes.
- Add the red kidney beans, bone broth (or stock cube), paprika, chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper, stir.
- Add water and let it simmer on low for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Prepare spinach, capsicum, cucumber, avocado and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Remove mince from the heat, add to salad and toss with lime juice in a bowl.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut yogurt.